Thursday, July 22, 2010

So, it's decided

I'm officially counting calories with a Flat Belly Diet influence.  I couldn't wait until tomorrow to decide officially because I started doing it today.  I just can't always be so prepared ahead of time to have things ready to cook.  Today, for example, I didn't have time to go to the grocery store so we didn't have any FBD appropriate dinner or lunch makings.  Also, I sometimes forget to eat.  I know this sounds strange coming from somebody who so enjoys eating but I frequently skip meals by accident.  Like this morning, I accidentally didn't eat breakfast.  I got busy trying to get out of the house to run errands and then had some visitors come by and I just forgot.  Anyway, what I did eat todady was a repeat of yesterday's lunch (corndogs - yumtastic) and a Zaxby's buffalo/blue salad for dinner.  I'm at about 1262 calories for the day.  Also, I rode my bike for 30 minutes and drank a couple of liters of water.  Liters kids.  It's all going metric by the time you're in eighth grade.  Get on the bandwagon now.

A little plug for Zaxby's.  They have EXCELLENT salads.  Now, really, some of them are sort of high in calories to be a salad, especially if you use the dressing.  But, the buffalo/blue has enough buffalo sauce on the chicken that, when combined with the blue cheese crumbles, you don't need dressing.  So you can have the entire salad and the delicious toast for 762 calories.  If you are like me and tend to eat smaller meals for breakfast and lunch then this is not an unreasonable number of calories to eat at dinner.

Tomorrow is anniversary-diet-day off!  I'll check in to let y'all know how the weigh in goes in the morning but, other than that, talk to you Saturday!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. And you're going to have to write EVERYTHING in cursive from 4th grade until the end of time.

    Happy Anniversary, Bets! I love you!

    love, Sal who is very proud of you and thinks you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete